The Hydrafacial improves overall skin texture, tone, and appearance. This is due to the deep exfoliation that cleans your pores, removing debris and allowing for better penetration of face serums tailored to your skin type.
Add PERK treatments to get deep into eye or lip restoration to make them look their best. Ultra plumped and hydrated. We also have specialized Plant Derived Growth Factors, Pigment Fighting Agents, LED treatments and more.
This is the ultimate facial designed to clear your pores and start your journey to clearer skin. Follow with Blue Light and Detoxifying Masks for maintenance.
This is the resurfacing step, when skin is exfoliated, leaving the skin brighter, unclogging pores, and — with long-term use — increasing collagen production. This is all done with the HydraFacial tip. The tip creates a fluid vortex over the skin that gently removes impurities and dead skin cells.
The tip on the HydraFacial gets the gunk out of the pores and delivers topical moisturizers simultaneously.
The final step of the treatment is a “booster,” or serum. Depending on your individual skin goal, the boosters address specific issues such as fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration or brown spots, aging skin and uneven skin tone. The treatment is entirely customizable through these “boost” serums. What will be best for you is a conversation we will have at your appointment.
Our personalized Acne Protocol with Hydrafacial addresses all the causes of acne with specific treatment steps to assure we've hit every aspect. This is the ultimate facial to clear your skin. The more you do, the better it gets!
Excess Sebum (Oil)
1. First we work on removing dead skin cells and debris with our skin prep from ZO.
2. Then we steam you! loosening up those pores.
3. Third is the Hydrafacial - sucking out your pores, decreasing inflammation, all the while hydrating your skin and delivering bacterial and plug killing agents.
4. Blue Light therapy to kill off the proprionobacterium that overgrows in your pores and oil glands inducing inflammation.
5. Finally we cap it off with a botanical rich antioxidant hydrator that also refines your pores and protects without plugging you up again.
First and Foremost you need a good skin care regimen. Let us help you! We will set you on a Dermatologists recommended protocol based on your specific skin needs and skin type. Consultations are free! You can talk with any of our staff or book your own individualized skin assessment with our aesthetician.
MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS: Detoxifying Masks with Blue Light takes only 15 minutes, and done weekly continues to improve your skin, reduce bacteria and keep the pores clear. You can do as a separate stand alone treatment as well.The recommended protocol is Acne Hydrafacial Monthly with weekly Blue Light/Detox Masks in-between until clear then drop the frequency and enjoy beautiful radiant skin.
Although best following a skin clearing Acne Hydrafacial, these 15 minute treatments work great on their own! Recommended weekly until clear then twice monthly to maintain.
1. We prep your skin with a ZO complexion rub down
2. Then we apply a Detoxifying Clay Mask.
3. This is Followed by Blue Light LED therapy from Hydrafacial to kill the nasty bacteria brewing in your pores
4. Finished with a skin botanical rich antioxidant hydrator that also refines your pores and protects without plugging you up again.
*Make sure to follow through with your skin care routine for daily care and control*
Masks are required for all patients and visitors regardless of vaccination status.